You can pay us by
Credit / Debit Cards Online
- Visa / Master Card Credit / Debit Cards – MYR, SGD, are accepted
- Choose pay by paypal option if you have Malaysian / Singapore banks issued, Visa / Master Card Credit / Debit Cards
Direct Bank Transfer
- Make your payment directly into Kamdar Sdn Bhd. May Bank Account # 514598216793
Please use your Order ID as the payment reference.
Your order won’t be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
Please Email Or Whatsapp proof of payment (bank deposit or online transfer receipt) along with order ID
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, whatsapp: +60 10 214 5872
By Paypal account
- The id is email@example.com, Proceed to Add to cart, then to Order Form and then the review invoice page where you can see the Paypal Payment Options.
Shopping on http://Eshop.Kamdar.my is Safe and Secure. Guaranteed!
You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at KAMDAR ESHOP.
All information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL Technology)
KAMDAR ESHOP uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and credit card numbers, during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands.
Entrust is a technology company that specializes in data encryption and e-commerce. It is one of the most recognized companies for certifying that a website is secure and encrypted. With EnTrust, you can feel confident shopping on our website!
Industry Standard Firewalls
KAMDAR ESHOP servers are protected by secure firewalls-communication management computers specially designed to keep information secure and inaccessible by other Internet users. So you’re absolutely safe while you shop. SSL Technology and Industry Standard Firewalls all work together to ensure your privacy and to assist in protecting your personal data.
- Our Payment Gateways are linked with PAYPAL Some insights on the security measures, adopted by our payment gateways.
- Our Payment gateways adopt stringent security measures to ensure that critically sensitive information, such as your personal information and your credit card details, are well protected.
- The servers are behind state of the art security firewalls to ensure maximum protection of our customer’s details. This guarantees that your information is inaccessible to any third party.
- The payment gateways are integrated with risk management component, which empowers them with the ability to control risk effectively adopting risk Management Queries, thereby making your transactions safe and confidential.